Thursday 7 March 2013

Karma

I so hate theories right now.... who decided to add them to the different education curriculums and did they go through what we going through seeing as with theories, there is always a newone coming up which is a modified version of the previous one for example the different version of the marxism theory.
All my years of school, I never answered theory questions; dont even think I read topics to do with theory. I always had it at the back of my mind that with theory if you miss a step or make one wrong move in your description everything that comes after the mistake is wrong and with that i got through fine not answering theoratical questions... My joy has been short lived since now I have a course unit dedicated to media theories (so not cool)  but oh well I can't do much seeing that karma has come to bite me in the ass..... Just praying i get done wit the semster( of course with good grades)

No comments:

Post a Comment